You will need to know the following information to complete this process. You should have this information in an email sent to your personal email address.
- Student ID Number
- Last Name, as recorded in eVersity's database
- SSO Username
- This is the first part of your eVersity email address, consisting of your first initial, your last name, and an optional number. For example, if your name is John Doe, your SSO Username might be jdoe or jdoe3.
Please follow these instructions to set up your account. Contact us if you have any problems or questions.
Open your web browser and visit the website https://portal.eversity.uasys.edu/
You should see the new Single Sign-On login page. Select the "Create initial password" link under the "LOGIN" button.
You should see the First Time Users page. Enter your Student ID and Last Name exactly as shown above, and select "Request Password".
You should see a message that says "Your temporary password has been successfully sent to your personal e-mail." Select the "Sign In" link to go back to the login page.
Check your personal (not your eVersity) email account. You should receive a message that tells you what your new SSO password is.
Go back to the login page, and enter your new SSO Username (as discussed above) and your new SSO password (from the email) into the "Username" and "Password" fields. Select the "LOGIN" button to continue.
- Note that you do not log in with your ID number anymore.
You should see the Update Security Questions screen. Under "Step 1", choose five different questions and enter an answer you will remember. Each answer must be at least five characters long. Select the "Save" button to save your answers.
- You can use these security questions and answers to reset your password if you forget it in the future without having to contact Tech Support.
If you want to change your new SSO password to something different, enter the new password twice under "Step 2" and select the "OK" button to change your password.
- This step is not required if you want to keep using the password that was already emailed to you.
When you are done with your security questions and password, select "Continue to the portal Home page" under "Step 3".
- NOTE: This link will not work until you have successfully saved your security questions.
You should see the new eVersity portal home page. This page has links to the eVersity email, Blackboard, and Banner Self-Service applications in the "QuickLaunch" column on the left.
- If you have already logged into the portal, you can go directly to all three of these applications without having to sign in again.
Remember your new SSO username and password! You will need to use them to log into eVersity email, Blackboard and Banner Self-Service in the future.
Contact us for help if you have any problems or questions!